Saturday, November 20, 2004

Quick update

Overcast but not too cool, near 50 overnight. Some drizzle, now stopped.

Thanksgiving the Fotos family will join us, I don't know who that will include but probably Christine, Alexandra, Neil, Dmitri.

I'm off to farmer's market.

Yesterday afternoon met with Martin Dyer's Committee on Diversity at St. John's. Will meet in Bethesda on Monday with Irene Crowe, also a committee member, who is on the Board at the College.

Attended visitor's Touchstones at MCIJ on Thursday.

Wed. evening attended pre-show dinner, then very good performance of Bellini's I Puritani at the Baltimore Opera with Paula Binder and her daughter, Didi.

Thursday evening at St. John's President Chris Nelson's house for a concert hosted by Joyce Ohlin, Chris's wife, of the Ensemble Galileo with commentary by Neil Conant of NPR.

Had very positive medical checkup with Dr. Krimins on Friday; noted that I had lost 17 lb. since February as a strongly positive development. I am, however, to have a followup checkup with another doctor per my attacks of esophageal spasm.

Had lunch Friday with Dan Sullivan at Boatyard Grill in Eastport to review our training on next Tuesday at MCIJ. I need to confirm on Monday with Ms. Mobley that we will be able to bring in training materials.

Must run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home