Saturday, January 29, 2005

Bright & Sunny but Cold

A Warming Trend, high near 40! Tonight sleet and snow moving up from the south - SC and GA under several inches of snow already this morning.

We went to see Million Dollar Baby last night at the theaters not at the Mall. It was excellent,
sad, beautifully done...

For dinner we ate the soups I had made yesterday, some with a bit of my catsup.

Cleaned up the kitchen this morning.

Ate fried pasta from the other night, together with the remaining piece of tuna from that evening's dinner, all with a couple of eggs cracked over them. Delicioius.

The dinners I have not recorded have not gone unrecorded fully because of lack of motivation. Sometime over the past couple of weeks I lost track and then, entering one of these entries, it got trashed by the system and an hours work was lost.

Am trying to get back on the stick.

Need to go and change Jamaica tickets to prove I'm on the stick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home