Monday, August 29, 2005

Other recipes to be supplied...

Some recipes I'd like to retain or get written down here:
  1. Shrimp and scallop seviche with mango - a Mexican recipe from Authentic Mexican by Rick Bayless. Bayless suggested avocado. I had, and therefore used, a fresh mango instead.
  2. Sfogi in Saor - marinated fish, Venetian style. I used a piece of tuna and some catfish. From Peterson's Fish & Shellfish.
  3. An Indian fish masala from Kerala, from current issue of Gourmet.
  4. An Indian coconut rice, from same issue of Gourmet.
  5. Another Indian dish, a vegetable dal stew, from my own making, I think. No, it was based on a recipe on the back of a packet of Masala seasoning. I added some variations, of course.
  6. Sweet and sour okra, a recipe found on the Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home